DStv offers a wide range of packages to suit you and your whole family’s viewing needs. Viewers have can choose among best packages, compare among Premium, Compact Plus, Compact, Family, Access. They can pay via the dstv paybill number from their M-pesa.
To enjoy watching DStv uninterrupted, you should pay for it every month. Fortunately, the payment process has been made easy for customers in Kenya. With the DStv Paybill number, anyone can conveniently pay and enjoy their favourite show any time. DSTV monthly charges are as low as Ksh 1000 and as high as Ksh 7, 900. You can select the based on the channels of choice.
There’s a couple of ways you can pay for DSTV right from home. The easiest ways have to be through M-Pesa and your mobile banking apps.
How to Pay DStv via M-Pesa
- Get to M-Pesa menu.
- Choose Lipa na M-PESA, then Pay Bill.
- Enter the DStv Mpesa Pay bill number, 444900.
- Enter your DStv Smart Card number (the Smart Card number is on the card in the decoder)
- Then, enter the amount you want to pay as per your subscription.
- M-PESA asks you for your M-Pesa PIN. Enter your PIN.
- Double-check and confirm that you have entered the right information and hit OK to send and complete the M-PESA transaction.
- You will receive a transaction confirmation SMS from M-Pesa when you are done.
Using Mobile Banking Apps
WHEN PAYING VIA KCB APP:
- Select “Transact Icon > Pay Bill > Other Billers”
- Select “DSTV”
- Enter Customer number in Account No.
- Enter Amount to pay and submit
BARCLAYS KENYA APP:
- Tap ‘Login’
- Go to ‘Transfers’
- Select ‘Pay Bill’
- Choose ‘Payee’.
- Choose the biller type and enter in your account number
- Choose which account you would like to pay from.
- Enter in the amount to pay and submit
- You will be asked to confirm the amount.
- The transaction should reflect on your balance under ‘Accounts’