IEBC has announced vacancies for 2021 voter registration assistants, voter registration clerks, and constituency ICT clerks. Below is a guide on how to apply online through IEBC jobs portal.
IEBC 2021 Vote registration opportunities
In preparation for the August 2022 general election, IEBC (Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission) is recruiting voter registration assistants, voter registration clerks, and constituency ICT clerks to help in the process of voter registration.
The number of open positions is 1450 for voter registration assistants, 7540 for voter registration clerks, and 580 for voter constituency ICT clerks.
This a temporary job that will last for 45 days.
Below is a guide on how to apply online.
How to apply for IEBC 2021 voter registration
To apply for IEBC voter registration clerk, follow the procedure below:
- Visit IEBC careers portal: https://www.iebc.or.ke/registrationjobs/ OR https://jobs.iebc.or.ke/
- Select the job you are applying for
- Fill in the form with all the required personal, academic, and work details
- Then Apply
General application requirement
Requirements of application
- You must be a Kenya Citizen
- ICT clerks must have experience of at least 2 years in ICT (Information Communication Technology) support
- Must be 19 years and above for Voter registration clerks and 21+ years for ICT clerks and voter registration assistants
- Must be a resident of the constituency and ward you are applying for
- Must have a minimum of KCSE C- for voter registration clerks and diploma in ICT or IT related field for voter registration assistants
IEBC Clerks Payment amount
IEBC will pay registration assistants and ICT clerks Kenya Shillings 1,500 per day while voter registration clerks will be paid KES.1000 per day.
The deadline of application is 27th August 2021.
NOTE: If you get an connection error when accessing the portal, then this is because of high traffic to the website. Try applying later when there are few people accessing the application website.