Finding the WiFi password on an iOS device is complicated. Apple is quite strict with privacy and security, which is why it is next to impossible to know the WiFi password of the saved networks on your iPhone. However, there is one workaround. But for that, you will need a macOS machine. The guide does not work on any Windows laptop or PC. So, if you have a macOS system and you want to know the check WiFi password on iOS, you need to follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, to go Settings and go to the iCloud option. There you will find the Keychain option. Toggle it on.
- Next, go back to Settings and turn on Personal Hotspot.
- Now, on your Mac, connect to your iPhone’s personal hotspot. Once the hotspot is connected to your Mac, you can open Spotlight search (CMD+Space) and type Keychain Access.
- Press enter and you can search for a WiFi network for which you want to know the password.
- There will be a pop-up window that will show you the details of the network. Click on Show Password. The system will ask for your administrator user credentials.
- Once done, you will be able to see the password of the WiFi network.