Find your billing date
Sign in to your account and select Billing details to view your membership plan and billing history. Your billing date corresponds to the day you signed up for your Netflix account.
- Your billing date may be one day earlier due to time zone differences.
- If the day of your billing date does not occur in every month (for example, the 31st), you will be billed on the last day of that month instead.
- If you pay for Netflix through a third party, your Netflix billing date may vary from your provider’s billing date.
Change your billing date
You can check if you have the option to change your billing date as follows:
- Sign in to your account.
- Select Change billing day (if available) and follow the instructions.
- This option is only available if you pay with a debit or credit card or PayPal (where applicable).
- You cannot change your billing date during a free period, on the current billing date, or if your account is on hold.
If you change your billing date, you will be charged immediately for the days before the new billing date (Ex. If billing date is changed from the 1st to the 10th, you will be charged for the first 10 days).