Here is the detailed guide on how to become a Koko agent in Kenya:
- Have a shop that is strategically located.
- Have attained a degree in a business-related course from an accredited university.
- Have more than a year of work experience in door-to-door sales.
- Possesses a high level of self-motivation.
- Have an excellent interpersonal and sales skills.
- Register your business in Kenya.
- Obtain your Koko fuel business license.
This is the procedure that will help you become a Koko agent in Kenya.