How To Enable Call Forwarding On Your Phone forllow the below process;
- Open the Phone app on your device.
- Tap the three-dot menu icon on the top right corner of your screen.
- Among the various options is Call Forwarding or More Settings. What’s available will depend on the model of phone you are using.
- Press Call Forwarding for more options.
- Two options will appear on the screen; Voice Call and Video Call. Tap Voice Call to proceed.
- Select the best for you among these four options “Always forward,” “Forward when busy,” “Forward when unanswered,” Or “Forward when unreached.”
- Key in the number you want your calls to be forwarded to then conclude by pressing “Ok” or “Enable” or “Turn on”.
The process is somehow similar on iOS devices as well. To Deactivate, follow the below process HERE