How To Pay For Nairobi City Parking Online. If you are not able to pay for parking in Nairobi using the USSD method above, you can also pay online. If your mobile phone can access internet services, here are the steps you should follow:
- Allow data usage on your mobile phone or connect to a wifi connection if available.
- Go to your browser and search for the Nairobi County portal and click on self-service.
- You can create an account or continue with the payments by clicking continue.
- When creating an account, you will provide the following details – Full name, Mobile Number, Email address, and generate a password for future logins.
- Click on parking and choose the service you need. That is daily, seasonal, topping up daily, penalty, off-street parking or printing a receipt.
- Provide the location, type of vehicle, registration number for the car and your mobile number.
- A payment fee will appear for confirmation of payment.
- Confirm and continue with the payments.
- A pop-up message will appear on your phone, prompting you to input your M-PESA PIN.