How To Pay For Parking in Nairobi Via USSD. Before Nairobi City Council changed its service provider, we had Jambo Pay. Now, the new platform introduced in June 2019 is known as the Internal Revenue Management System (IRMS). It allows users to pay for parking using mobile money options such as M-Pesa.
How To Pay For Parking in Nairobi Via USSD:
- Dial *647# on your phone.
- Reply with 1 for Parking.
- On the next page, you will be presented with eight more options.
- Daily Parking, Seasonal Parking, Off-street Parking, Penalties, Parking Status, Offloading Zone, Back and Main Menu.
- If you want to pay for parking for one day, reply with 1.
- Enter number Plate. Do not leave any spaces.
- Reply with the zone you are in
- Select the category of vehicle
- If you have a private car, for example, you will be asked to pay Ksh. 200.
- Select 1 to proceed with payment.
- Enter your MPesa Pin for automatic payment.
- Upon completion, a message will be sent to your phone confirming your payment details.