To clear your name from CRB, follow the steps below
How to clear your name from CRB blacklist
- Check your CRB status through creditInfo, Metropol, or Transunion.
- Take note of the loan institutions that have listed you.
- Make full payment of the amount that you owe to the loaning company.
- Wait for 3 days for them to process payment and send the updated list to CRB
- Contact the company that had listed you on CRB because of defaulting and inquire about the status.
- Finally, check your CRB status to confirm if you have been removed from the blacklist.
As you can see, for your name to be removed from CRB, you must clear all the amounts you owe to the credit company that listed you. Credit companies refer to the places you borrowed a loan from such as banks, mobile loans or sacco.
Are you disputing the negative listing on CRB blacklist. Here is how to formally dispute a wrongful listing.