PesaPap app by Family Bank is now giving smartphone users in Kenya an opportunity to access loans without holding a physical account with the lender. Here is How to Download and Apply for Loans
With a PesaPap wallet account you can access loans from within the app. PesaPap wallet account is your Safaricom number which you will use to create the wallet account within the PesaPap App.
Apart from using PesaPap app, you can use the USSD code *325# to access PesaPap services even on a feature phone.
Kenyans can try this app for loans.The maximum loan is kes50000 subject to qualification.Here is my current loan limit ;
Getting Started with PesaPap Loans
- Download PesaPap on play store or App Store
- Open the App
- Select Open Wallet Account
- Set your m-pin
- Once approved, you’ll be ready to go.
Borrowing from PesaPap app.
- Open PesaPap app
- Login to the app,
- select PesaPap Wallet,
- My Loans,
- (then check your Loan Limit to know how much you can borrow)
- Select request loan
- Enter the amount (ensure you write a value equal to or less than your loan limit)
Once loan is approved, money will be in your PesaPap wallet account ‘pap’.