A fire safety certificate is typically issued following an inspection to demonstrate that the building is fire safe. It is critical to have a fire safety certificate for your business or any other location, as it greatly aids in the prevention of fires, which can be hazardous to both humans and property.
If you are looking for how to apply for a fire safety certificate online, then you are in the right place. This article is definitely meant for you.
Here is the procedure that you can use:
- Go to the eCitizen fire safety portal.
- Click on “sign in” and enter your personal details to create an account.
- Fill in the fire safety certificate application form.
- Attach the required documents as requested.
- Click Continue to proceed to the next step.
- Online payment for a fire license is done using your preferred payment method based on the options provided.
- A provisional permit will be displayed automatically on your screen.
- Download and print the provisional permit.
- The inspection is done by the county officer and the fire compliance certificate is generated automatically by the system.
- Download and print the fire safety certificate so as to have a hard copy.
This is the easiest way to apply for a fire safety certificate in Kenya.
Aside from that, fire safety certificate renewal online is done at the comfort of your seat so as to have an updated version of your fire safety certificate in Kenya.