The Higher Loan Education Board (HELB) has created a HELB waiver that is intended to relieve the burden of loan defaulters so as to entice them to pay their loans.
Once a person has completed, they are supposed to pay the HELB loan to avoid penalties, which increases costs.Furthermore, the HELB waiver is always announced to the general public once in a while so as to continue empowering students to achieve their educational goals.
Perhaps you want to know how to apply for HELB waiver. Well, the application process is done through the HELP portal and involved just a few steps. Let us get started on the application process.
Application Process of HELB Waiver
I am going to show you the procedure on how to apply for a HELB waiver:
- Login to portal.helb.co.ke in your browser.
- Log in to the HELB portal.
- Go to online services.
- Navigate to the penalty waiver offer.
- Click on “Take this offer” to continue.
- You will be asked to select your preferred method of payment based on the options given.
- Click submit to complete the HELB waiver process.
- Press print for penalty waiver.
This is the easiest way you can apply for a HELB waiver in Kenya.