Foreigners are welcome to join the British army and become part of the country’s dependable defense forces. If you have a desire to fight for the citizens in wars, then joining the army is the best option for you.
Furthermore, you can join the British Army or British Army Public to raise awareness of the British army recruitment in Kenya. Let us get started on how to apply to the British army from Kenya.
British Army Application Process
Here are the guides to follow in order to apply for British Army:
- Visit the official British Army website.
- After logging in, click on the careers and the application.
- Input your postal address and the application form will be sent to you at that postal address.
- Fill in the British Army recruitment form for foreigners and attach all the required documents.
- Fill in the sponsor part with someone who is legally from the United Kingdom and who will offer you accommodation when you get there.
- Submit the forms to the British High Commission, who will forward them to the army.
- Your sponsor will be contacted so as to give confirmation that he or she is willing to sponsor you.
- After a while, a letter is sent to you showing the progress of your application, whether it was successful or not.
- If successful, your visa processing begins with immediate effect.
- You will get to the UK and an interview will be done for you.
- You will be thoroughly trained before joining the British army.
This is the simplest way to join the British army from Kenya.
British Army Requirements
- Age between 18 and 32 years.
- Physically and medically fit.
- No tattoos or piercings.
- Have no criminal records.
In the end, British army recruitment for foreigners has benefited citizens more because anyone can join the British army without having to be British. Furthermore, they are paid a good salary and allowances on a monthly basis.