The Telkom network is rapidly growing in the country today as many people are preferring Telkom lines due to the affordable services they offer. Besides, Telkom mobile money helps in the transaction of money from different lines and also withdrawals using your Telkom line. Are you looking for how to withdraw Mpesa from the Telkom line? You are in the right place as I am going to guide you through.
Here is the procedure on how to withdraw Mpesa from the Telkom line:
- Go to your T-Kash Menu on your mobile phone.
- Click to withdraw cash.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Enter your Mpesa pin.
- Key in your T-Kash pin.
- Click send
- An instant T-Kash message is sent with a code that is valid for 10 minutes.
- Give the Mpesa agent the code that was sent to you.
- An Mpesa agent will key in your code on his or her mobile phone.
- An automatic message is sent to both of you confirming the transaction.
- Provide your original identity card.
- Sign the Mpesa log book for records-keeping.
This is the easiest way you can use to transact money using your Telkom line.
Transaction from Mpesa to Telkom
You may also wish to know how to transact money from Mpesa to the Telkom line:
- Go to your Sim Toolkit.
- Select the Mpesa menu.
- Select Lipa na Mpesa.
- Click on Paybill.
- Key in 777711 as your business number.
- Put your Telkom number as your account number.
- Enter the amount.
- Key in your Mpesa pin.
- Press “OK” to complete the transaction process.
- A message will be sent to you showing you the transaction that has taken place.
This is how to transact money from Mpesa to Telkom line easily.
Telkom lines allow you to withdraw money from Mpesa freely. Besides, you can withdraw money with your T-kash, so the Telkom line gives flexibility.