Kenya Military Academy is specifically meant for training young military to prepare them for leadership, command and inspiration to train for professional military excellence.
Those candidates who excel in Kenya Military Academy are always given the top priority ranks in the military, which brings more advantages compared to others.You may wish to join the Kenya Military Academy, but you do not know how to go about it. If that’s the case, then continue reading this article in order to find out more on this.
Guidelines on How to Join Kenya Military Academy
Here is the procedure for how to join Kenya Military Academy:
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Have a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Have a certificate of good conduct.
- Have a minimum of C points in the KCSE.
- Attain a diploma or a degree in any applied field.
- Have no criminal records.
- Be more than 50 kg in terms of weight.
- Be above 5 feet and 3 inches.
- Apply to the Kenya Military Academy application and attach all the required documents.
- Join your preferred military academy in Kenya.
This is the simplest method to follow in order to join the Kenya Military Academy today.
Kenya Military Courses
These are some of the courses that are taught at the Kenya Military Academy. One has to take these courses before one can join the military in Kenya. The courses include the following:
- Land power.
- Air training.