The Kenya Police has made it easy to access its abstract forms online and for free. Now you don’t have to go all the way to the police station to get an abstract form, just print one online and then take it to the police station to report your incident or accident. Usually you will not find blank abstract forms at the station when you go to report your incident.
- Go to the Kenya Police Website http://www.kenyapolice.go.ke/
- Click on the download tab
- Click on “Police Forms”
- Choose the type of form you need and click “Download”
- The form will download on your computer where you can print from.
Here are some of the forms you will find
- P3 Form – Medical forms for injured persons (criminal or accidental)
- Traffic Accident Abstract
- Abstract Forms this should cover the following incidents
- Loss of Identity Card
- Loss of Driving License
- Loss of Household Goods
If you need to query the police, the following Kenya Police feedback e-mail addresses are also active and may be used by all, if required.
- The Commissioner: email@example.com
- Police Spokesman: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaints: email@example.com
- Customer Care Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Enquiries: email@example.com
For police hotlines by province, please click here: http://www.kenyapolice.go.ke/police%20hotlines.asp