KRA Paybill Number is 572572.This is the MPESA Paybill Number to use when paying taxes like Withholding, Residential income, installment and capital gain.
How to Pay KRA Tax via MPESA
- Go to M-Pesa menu on your phone, select “Lipa na M-Pesa”
- Select “Paybill”
- Select “Enter business no.” and enter 572572 as KRA business no and press “OK”
- The Account Number is the Payment Registration number quoted at the top right corner of the generated payment slip.
- Enter amount i.e. amount you want to deposit and press “OK”
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and press “OK”
- Confirm all the details are correct and press “OK”
- You will receive a verification window from M-Pesa where you have 1 minute to verify that the details are correct, if correct, dismiss or ignore, if wrong, enter the number 1 and press OK to cancel the transaction
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from M-Pesa immediately.
- KRA will then send you a confirmation SMS shortly.
When you successfully remit the deducted amount to KRA, the institution will send a compliance Certificate to the email you registered with on iTax.