To verify your KPSEA exam results, you may follow the detailed guidelines outlined below:
- Initially, you should navigate to the official website of the Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSEA) by entering the URL http://www.kpsc.kar.nic.in in your preferred web browser.
- Once you have reached the website’s homepage, locate and click on the “Results” tab positioned on the navigation bar or menu.
- Upon clicking the “Results” tab, you will be redirected to a new page that features a list of all available KPSEA results. Here, you should look for the specific KPSEA result you intend to check and click on it.
- After clicking on the desired result, a PDF file containing the KPSEA result will be displayed. It is important to ensure that you have a PDF reader installed on your device to view and access the KPSEA result.
- In the PDF file, use the “Find” function to search for your name or roll number.
- If your name or roll number appears in the document, congratulations! This indicates that you have successfully passed the KPSEA exam.
- Finally, you may save or print the KPSEA result for future reference.
Alternatively, instead of visiting the official website, you can use the official KPSEA mobile application or subscribe to the KPSEA result notification service to receive your exam results.